Communication works best when it’s aligned.
Everything on the cloud, in a single environment. Alliance is our UCaaS solution – where all devices come together in one experience.
A massive migration to Unified Communications (UC) is happening right now, across every industry. Forward-thinking, strategic businesses—especially small to mid-sized ones—are deploying cloud services to gain faster and more cost-effective access to advanced features.
Unified Communications as a Service
Alliance is NETRIO’s ultimate solution for UC. Let us customize a solution for you that saves time, conserves resources, and allows you to move ahead without missing a beat. All devices, one experience. Here’s how much our unique UCaaS solution encompasses:
- Desk Phones & Soft Phones
- Basic, Advanced & Group Telephony Features
- Instant Messaging & Presence (IM&P)
- Mobility Features
- Audio, Web & Video Conferencing
- Desktop Sharing
- Speech Recognition
- Interactive Whiteboards
Everything on the cloud, in one environment, customized for your specific situation, and infinitely scalable. Subscription-based, future-proof, and ready to grow at the same speed you do.
Contact Center as a Service
Traditional call centers typically have one offering: voice-only support. But a contact center uses multiple mediums like chat, email, phone, and screen share to mitigate incoming tickets. NETRIO serves as our clients’ full-service contact center. Here’s how it works:
- Customize the types of technology that you want to utilize and pay only for what you need. This reduces a business’s need for internal IT support.
- Since a CCaaS is cloud-based, companies use the contact center’s software, not their own. This improves performance and helps reduce operational costs.
- Everything is scalable. As operational needs change, CCaaS is a flexible solution that adjusts when you need to. Up-front investment is low. We grow when you do.
- Business outcomes and exceptional customer experiences are maximized with a customer experience platform. This cloud-based contact center model offers:
- Omnichannel reporting insights and customer experience analytics
- Modern IVR and customizable self-service capabilities
- Skills-based routing for increased likelihood of first contact resolution
A cost-saving commodity that’s both flexible and scalable, SIP Trunking is a pipeline that carries the voice traffic from your phone to the public phone network. Like UC and CCaaS, SIP trunking is cost-effective, has multiple-location coverage, and is a lifesaver in disaster recovery situations. Other benefits include:
- Toll-Free and Local DID
- Carrier Blend – Least Cost Routing (LCR)
- Telephony Agnostic
- 3rd Party Toll Free RESPORG
- Unrestricted Number of Call Path Plans
- Unlimited U.S. Usage Plans
- Carrier-Based Rate Deck Plans
NETRIO handles a lot of voice data.
As a voice carrier, we originate and terminate over 100 million minutes a month. That’s why no matter your business size, NETRIO can handle it. We customize solutions for your business, because nothing’s one-size-fits-all. This way, the price is always right. We maintain all premier carriers and aggregators, manage the procurement and installation, and provide 24/7/365 NOC support over these solutions regardless of origin or carrier.