Businesses recognize the need for constant monitoring of their networks, and some have dedicated facilities and staff to keep an eye on their IT operations 24/7. However, there are many advantages to outsourcing your Network Operation Center (NOC) to NETRIO with Vigilance. Here are just a few of the reasons to choose us to run your NOC:
- Fully Redundant: Our two fully-redundant NOC’s in Dallas and Austin, Texas, mean no downtime even in adverse events.
- Convenient Time Zone: NETRIO is strategically located in the Central Time zone, which is convenient for both east and west coast clients.
- Scalable and Flexible: As your business grows and changes, it’s easy to add or change services without investing in expensive equipment or additional staff.
- Tool Suite Options: You can access to NETRIO’s world-class NOC Tool suite or leverage your internal systems.
- Equipment and Vendor Agnostic: We will support your entire infrastructure, no matter what equipment or vendor you use.
- Service Level Agreements: Many clients find our standard SLA’s meet or exceed their requirements. We can work with you to develop unique SLA’s if necessary.
- Cost Savings: By outsourcing your NOC instead of running it internally, you can save 40% or more.
- Single Contact: By having us manage your entire enterprise, you enjoy the convenience of having one point of contact.
- Streamlined Processes: Our agile, efficient processes will improve productivity and simplify your operations.
- Core Competencies: Outsourcing your NOC allows you to focus your energy on growing your business rather than worrying about network operations.
- Competitive Advantage: Stay ahead of the curve by ensuring your network is always up and running.
If you are thinking about outsourcing your NOC, contact us today to learn more about these advantages and how they can help your business.